Combining two of my favorite things, cheesecake and brownies. Yum cheesecake brownies!
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Brownie Ingredients :
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat over to 350°
- In a bowl, with a hand mixer, beat all of the cream cheese on medium until smooth. Next add vanilla and egg and mix. Then add the sugar and beat until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
- Grease and 8x8inch pan.
- In a small saucepan on low-medium heat, add butter cocoa powder and sugar. Place over heat stir occasionally until butter is completely melted and is well combined. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time, and then vanilla. Try to mix quickly because the cocoa mixture is still warm and could cook parts of the egg if you just let it sit there.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients. Brownie mixture will be thick.
- Pour into greased pan.
- By the spoonful, add the cream cheese mixture and use a butter knife to swirl it throughout the brownie mixture for a marbled look. I usually have a few spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture leftover.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.