- I purchased the pattern from Cuoree Batticcuore Etsy Shop and the pattern is called Shabby Advent Calendar.
- The linen came from Amazon. It is MCG Textiles Fabric for Counted Cross stitch 32 count in Natural.
- The thread came from Austintatious Offerings
- The fabric is from Fabric.com and is Nutcracker Christmas Metallic Berry Green and Red designed by Judy Hansen
- The ribbon is 1/4inch wide white ribbon that I bought from a local store I bought 5 yards had some left over
- They are stuffed with Poly-Fil which I purchased on Amazon.
What I did:
Next, I measured about in inch around all sides on the pattern pieces and cut. I then took out my sewing machine and found matching thread and did a zigzag stitch around the edges of all 25 pieces.
Then I decided which color of fabric would go best with each ornament. I then placed the fabric right side up on table and laid the cross stitched pieces wrong side up and pinned them to the fabric. Then I took pinking shears and cut out the fabric around the linen getting as close to it as possible without cutting the linen.
Then, leaving about an 1½ inch opening (to be able to turn right side out) I straight stitched with about ½ inch seam going back and forth over the ribbon a couple of times.
Press, on the fabric side, and carefully turn ornaments right side out, pushing corners out. Press again.
Stuff to your desired fullness.
Enjoy your hard work!